Furnishing a Home
Newcomers to Czech Republic will want to settle into their new home by furnishing their accommodations. Don’t worry! The Czech capital has great designer stores where all these needs can be easily met.
There are French brands like Ligne Roset, Vibel and Mobalpa, plus many other international brand names like Ikea and Natuzzi. For those who do not mind spending extra time or who are on a budget, it is also possible to find bargains on beautiful old furniture and original Bohemian paintings. For a selection of designs and furnishings, visit the international professional exhibition of furnishing, interior decoration and accessories which takes place every year at the Letnany Trade Fair in the Prague suburb of Letnany.
- Vibel—the architect for youngsters—provides stylish furniture and cheerful decoration designed with children in mind. Karmelitska 18, Prague 1.
Stylish furniture and interior decoration
- Atmosphere. This store offers designer furniture and other interior decor.Klimentska 52, Praha 1
- Ligne Roset. Jecna 15, Praha 2
- Home Trade Centre. Metropole Zlicin, Praha 5
- Ikea Zlicin. Skandinavska 1, Praha 5
- Ka International. Vinohradska 33, Praha 2
- ALEXA STUDIO offers Mobalpa kitchens. For anyone who wants a quality and tasteful kitchen, contact Mr. Alexa. He will show you two floors of displays, and can also design your dream kitchen. Tower City Building, Hvezdova 2a / 1689, Prague 4 – Pankrac, Tel. 222 244 041, 222 240 031. Open Monday to Friday: 10am to 6pm. Metro: Pankrac (line C).