Transportation to/from Prague Airport
Prague-Václav Havel Airport is an international public civilian airport located on the northwest edge of Prague. It is the biggest airport in the Czech Republic and in Central and Eastern Europe as a whole. Visit the website for information: Primary carriers which service Ruzyně include: British Airways, Czech Airlines, Easyjet, Smart Wings, Condor, KLM, Air France, Austrian Airlines and several others. Domestic flights from Prague to Brno and Ostrava are operated by ČSA Czech Airlines.
The Prague-Václav Havel Airport is located northwest of the outskirts of Prague, some 20 kilometers from the city center. Inquiries on departures and arrivals : Prague Airport site
By taxi :
There are two taxi companies that operate at Václav Havel airport. But unfortunately, Prague taxis still benefit from a low reputation, so, to avoid any bad surprises at your arrival, we recommend our partner, Prague Airport Transfers.
Prague Airport Transfers offers reliable and safe transport from and to the Prague Airport. Low fixed prices, new vehicles and free sightseeing tour included when you book your transfer online.
We use Prague Aiport Transfers services ourselves : they are the guarantee of a fixed price, professional service and perfect cars. These conditions are better than those of taxis.
BOOK your shuttle from the airport to the centre of Prague : 290 CZK, car or minibus 1 – 8 people : 550 CZK, from/to the Main railway station : 390 CZK.
By bus :
You can also use the buses of the city public transport (price 32 CZK/1,30 EUR):
- The line № 119 from the Nádraží Veleslavín Metro Station
- The line № 100 from the Zlicín Metro Station
- The line № 179 from the Nové Butovice Metro Station (via the stop Divoká Šárka)
- The night line № 510 from the Sídlište Stodulky Station (via the stop Divoká Šárka, where it is connected with the night tram № 51)
- A special barrierless line AE - Airport Express from the Main Railway Station - Praha Ruzyne airport (operation 5.00 - 22.00, traffic interval 30 minutes.